(Jennifer on stage at The Women In Business Conference March 8, 2018)
Jennifer Clark is a popular professional public speaker and workshop facilitator. She is an engaging and dynamic speaker always striving to entertain and educate her audience. She has been a key note and guest speaker to both small and large groups as well as corporate retreats. She is comfortable both in casual or corporate settings and tailors her speeches to meet the unique needs of each audience. She will make you think while making you laugh. She is a great return on investment and will add value to your event.
Jennifer Clark is a Canadian certified Risk Manager (CRM), a certified Centre For Addictions & Mental Health (CAMH) Psychological Health & Safety Advisor, and a Professional Spiritual Teacher specializing on transformations using ancient wisdom traditions. Jennifer is the former host of CKCU FM’s “The Namaste Show: Good News For A Change” radio show and Rogers 22 TV’s popular “Jen’s Zen” tv show. She is an Associate Member of the Women`s Speakers Association.
To see how Jennifer can support you and your event, please contact her directly.
Former clients are:
- Women In Business Conference
- Royal Ottawa Hospital – Youth Division
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Department of Global Affairs
- Education Support Professionals – Ottawa Carleton School Board
- Education Support Professionals – Ottawa Catholic School Board
- Algonquin College Department of Recreation
- International Association of Administrative Assistants
- Ottawa Chapter Of MENSA
- Private companies that have required team building, emotional intelligence support, personal development and personal leadership skills building to increase moral, innovation and productivity.
Some previous key note addresses have been:
- Finding Meaning & Purpose In Life – What Is Your Why?
- Working Inside Out – Mindfulness In The Workplace
- Wellness In The Workplace
- Minding Your Business
- Practical Intuition For The Workplace: How To Use Spirituality At Work
- Work, Life, Purpose: It’s An Inside Job
- Navigating Change With Power & Purpose
- Service Versus Sales
- Work-Life Balance: Staying Balanced To Reduce Stress
- Self-Esteem For The Workplace: Better Me, Better You, Better Us!
- Dealing With Difficult People Even If The Difficult Person Is You!
- Emotional Intelligence: How Smart Are You?
- Harnessing The Power Of Emotions
- Personal Leadership: Do You Act or React?
- Leading Without Title
- Breaking Down Barriers To Success
- Forgiveness: A Healing Tool
- Love Your-Self and Heal Your Life (teens, children & adults)
- The Art of Spiritual Peacemaking
- Call Your Power Back (anti-bullying)
- Resilience & Life Coping Skills
- Creating Harmony From Within
- Creating Sacred Spaces For Success
- Forgiving The Past & Moving Forward
Former Opening Speaker Talks:
- Opening Speaker For John Holland Live In Ottawa: Bridging Two Worlds
How To Find The Magic In Everyday – Women In Business Conference March 2018