Jen In The News
JEN IN THE NEWS
Jennifer Clark is a popular and dynamic guest on radio and television. From 2001 to 2012 she hosted a weekly radio show on CKCU FM called “The Namaste Show: Good News For A Change”. From 2013 to 2015, she hosted a live television program called “Jen’s Zen” on Rogers 22 TV.
She also has been featured on Regional Contact, News at Noon, and the 6 o’clock news on CJOH TV, a frequent guest on Talk Ottawa, Daytime and Tele Trente on Rogers TV, and the A Channel Morning News. Her work has been profiled in the Ottawa Citizen and Ottawa Sun newspapers as well as Capital Style, Tone and Ottawa Natural magazines. She was also a popular guest host on Hot 89.9 FM‘s Morning Hot Tub and The Jewel 98.5 FM radio.
- Watch this interview with Jennifer Clark on Living Fully Show about navigating transition, loss and caregiving
- Listen to this radio interview with Jennifer Clark on Women Innovators Radio Show
- Watch / listen to Jennifer’s interview with Elaine Lindsay, host of Business Banter Plus TV
- Watch an episode of “Jen’s Zen” that aired live on Rogers 22 TV from 2013 to 2015
- Watch an interview with Jennifer Clark on Awakening Happiness Now Global Summit:
- Watch a vision video of Jennifer:
- Read an article called “A Wing and a Prayer’ about Jennifer Clark in The Ottawa Citizen newspaper, Life Section, April 30, 2011:
Ottawa Citizen – A wing and a prayer
- Listen to a live radio interview with Jennifer Clark conducted by Chaney Weiner on Monday, May 31, 2010:
- Read a mini profile published by Ottawa At Home magazine on Saturday, January 9, 2012:
- Watch a Vision Video of Jennifer Clark filmed by Tech Mag Social on Saturday, January 14, 2012:
Jennifer Clark: Following Your Entrepreneurial Spirit