6 Questions That Will Help You Create The Life You Want Right Now!
1. What you really want? Sadly, most people do not really know what they truly want and that’s the main reason why Life gives us mixed messages and skewed results. If you don’t know what you want then neither does the universe. From a spiritual perspective, you are considered to be a co-creator who has been given free will to choose and create what you want. What are you creating? Whether you are aware of it or not, every minute of every day you are creating your reality in some form. Become more mindful of your thoughts and your actions. Create a vision board and ask Jennifer how she can help you energetically Power Up and help you activate your dreams, goals and desires. Consider a personal consultation giving you the insights you need to create the dreams that live inside of you.
2. Why do you really want it? For example, if you wrote down “I want $1,000,000” what would you do with the money? For most people, the money is not important. It is what money can buy us or bring us that we truly desire – ie. freedom, travel, peace, love. If we had the qualities that the $1,000,000 represented to us, we really wouldn’t be so attached or concerned if we had the money. The trick is to focus on the things you want – the experiences you want to have – and not the actual money. The feeling of what you want will bring help bring it to you. The e-motion is the prayer. Ask Jennifer how she can help shift you from despair to desire, from disappointment to determination.
3. What can you do in your current situation to act as if you are free, happy, loved, peaceful right now? Fake it until you make it! Act as if you are already! Figure out a way you can experience those emotions or qualities right now. How can you travel right now? Perhaps it is reading the book “1001 Places To Visit Before I Die” or watching the movie “Eat, Pray, Love” or reading a travel blog. What you feel, you make real. Daydreaming is the best form of manifesting. Consider booking a personal consultation with Jennifer helping you map out success strategies to create your hopes, dreams and desires.
4. Look at your answer to question # 1. What scares you about having the thing you really want? What are you secret fears about having it? Many times we hold unconscious blocks to the things we think we want. Subconsciously, some people are afraid of change, of losing someone or something, afraid of responsibility or being accountable. The unconscious beliefs you hold in your subconscious will prevent you from manifesting the thing you really want. Booking a Shadow healing session with Jennifer will help heal your unconscious fears.
5. How do you let those secret and unconscious fears shape your actions and behaviours? Write a list of how you self-sabotage. Become aware of your shadow and why it does what it does. Most people actually don’t exercise free will as they are being corralled by your wounds to act and re-act in a certain way. Some people respond, “this is just the way I am”. No, this is the way your wounds act out from you. Heal your Inner Saboteur with a Power Retrieval healing session with Jennifer.
6. What can you do to take one step towards the thing you really want? Do some-thing! Take one small step towards the thing you want. Read a book, take a introductory workshop, get an energy work session, pray, meditate. As soon as your point your inner compass on the thing that makes your heart sing, the Universe will conspire in your favour to bring it to you! Ask Jennifer about her Destiny Retrieval work to get you focused for success and unleash your destiny.
Any questions, do not hesitate to contact me!
© Jennifer Clark 2008